Surrounded by old growth cedar and fir trees, Three Bears Lodge feels secluded; yet is located less than 300 yards from the Southwest entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. The cabin is situated on the way to Longmire and the Paradise visitor center. This cabin can comfortably sleep 8 guests and is one of our dog-friendly vacation rentals. White-washed blue pine walls, vaulted beam ceilings, skylights, and a stone fireplace are just a few of the beautiful features that make Three Bears Lodge a cut above the rest. We’ve taken pride in every detail to make this rental cabin a warm and inviting retreat, perfect for a gathering of family or friends.
Private Mount Rainier Lodging
- Luxuriously furnished with many thoughtful details
- Ideally located lodging near Mt Rainier National Park
- Private, spacious, bright, and clean
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- Kids welcome!
- Dog friendly with advance notice
- Open and easily accessible year-round
Prices start at: $295 per night